Professional cleaning is the best way to maintain your carpets and Scotchgard carpet protector should be part of every cleaning.
Why, you ask?
- Protector reduces permanent stains. A great looking carpet can be ruined by an ugly spot. Unprotected carpet doesn’t repel spillage as well as that with Scotchgard protector. Protector will allow you to remove spots and spills more effectively, helping to avoid permanent staining.
- Protector helps save traffic areas from becoming worn before their time. Traffic area soil is very abrasive and wears on carpet yarns like a dull knife. This damaging soil can easily bond to an unprotected carpet. When you vacuum a carpet with Scotchgard protector, the soils will release from the carpet pile much more effectively, thereby extending the life of the carpet dramatically.
- Makes spots easier to remove. The easier a spot is to remove, the less cleaning solution, agitation, and time required. On a protected carpet, many spots can be removed easily with just a damp towel.
- Having Scotchgard protector applied to your carpet will make your next cleaning that much more effective.
- Helps avoid costly service calls. Although you want to call us to clean any spot you cannot immediately remove, carpet protector helps you remove more spots than you could without it. You may be able to save a minimum service charge by removing the spot yourself.
- Most importantly, your carpet will look better and last longer when it is protected.